Mobile billboards have the benefits of billboard advertising, plus the addition of being able to take the advertising message to where the customers are.
1. Billboard advertising works! It lives up to its promise, reaches more people than any other medium (apart from TV and perhaps web), and offers better value for money.
2. Businesses can take their message directly to the areas where their customers are – there is no wasted advertising which in turn means dollar for dollar this medium works harder and is more cost effective than most other mediums.
3. It is stand alone advertising – the business’s message stands out from their competitors’ unlike local paper and radio advertising.
4. Billboard Advertising cannot be thrown away, switched off or turned over which means it gets noticed and works for the business all of the time
5. No other form of local advertising can reach as many people at such a low rate per thousand …which means a business can reach on average over 150,000 people over a week for less than ½ cent per person.
6. Billboards are always working, stationary or moving so there is no wastage.
7. Billboards are eye level and eye catching meaning people look directly at the business’s message – which is pretty much the whole point of advertising in the first place.
8. The billboards are big, moving, unusual and unique which means they cannot be missed and people can’t help but look. This also makes mobile billboards excellent for branding.
9. The business is advertising on a medium which is perceived to be very expensive which adds massive credibility from both the business’s customers’ and competitors’ perspective.
10. Mobile billboards can cover a far greater area than other advertising mediums so you don’t have to advertise in dozens of overlapping newspapers and radio stations and in the process pay over-the-top rates.